Acupuncture Theory & Lung related Conditions – September 24, 25 & 26, 2021
Seminar is to strengthen your ability to understand the
principles of Chinese Medicine.
Outline of Program
Brief review of the Basic 100-hour program and highlighting the most used acupuncture points and point combinations.
• Overview of Tongue, Pulse & Auricular.
• Advanced Chinese medicine principles and how they relate to diagnosing the patient.
• Patient history taking relative to Chinese medicine.
• Six Stages & Eight Extra Meridians in the clinical practice.
• Tonification and Sedation needling techniques.
• Exploring the Lung / Large Intestine Zang Fu channels in the relationship with
each other & other Zang Fu organs.
• Treatment protocols for all conditions related to the Lung such as: Colds, Flu,
Cough, Asthma, Sinusitis & other Respiratory conditions.
• Herbal formulas relating to all Lung conditions.
• Review of protocols for taking the Chinese Medicine case history and
submitting a written report.
This seminar is co-sponsored by Parker University.
Seminar counts towards the 200 Hour Acupuncture program.