New Dry Needling Courses for 2019!
3 Comprehensive Days, Totally Hands On
WHAT IS IT?
Dry Needling or Myofascial trigger point needling is a form of treatment to treat the muscles of the body which demonstrate pain, knotting or nodules.
Dry Needling is effective for IT band pain as well as tendon insertion dysfunction to reduce local pain and increase the patients range of motion.
HERE’S WHY THIS TRAINING IS SPECIAL:
This is a hands-on course. Needling techniques will be demonstrated, and Doctors will apply the techniques with other seminar attendees.
Everyone will be ready to treat patients on Monday morning.
Needle & non-needle techniques will be applied throughout the course.
1. Introduction to Dry Needling
2. Safety guide-lines for needling
3. Ethics in the treatment of Dry Needling
4. Superficial Dry Needling Techniques
5. Deep Dry Needling
6. Anatomy of the individual & groups of muscles
7. Clinical & Physical Examination of Myofascial Pain Syndromes
8. Myofascial Syndromes of the Thoracic region
9. Myofascial Syndromes of the Lumbosacral & Gluteal region
10. Myofascial Syndromes of the Upper Extremity
11. Myofascial Syndromes of the Lower Extremity
12. Electrical stimulation of the needle & the different devices
13. Cupping & Gua Sha techniques in the treatment of Myofascial Syndromes
Comprehensive Dry Needling Course – Register Now
“The Dry Needling Certification through the Eastern Medicine Institute was an incredibly valuable course for me and my clinic. I treat a lot of patients, especially athletes, for myofascial injuries and the knowledge and skill that I gained during this course has allowed me to resolve their pain faster and with less strain on my body. After safety and technique training in the morning, we spent the better part of the three days not just learning but practicing Dry Needling on each other. The added bonus of learning how to cup and use Gua Sha instruments, has allowed me to completely change the setup of my office so that multiple patients can be getting therapy at the same time. I can have two patients getting cupped, dry needled, or cold laser without tying up my treatment table. Thank you very much Dr. Hanson!”
Jeremy Taylor, D.C.
Fort Worth, TX
“Dr. Hanson’s Dry Needling course was outstanding – very thorough and personalized. I appreciated that he is also a chiropractor and acupuncturist, so it was great to have an instructor who knows what clinical practice is like with the different disciplines working together.
After the weekend, I was able to immediately introduce the dry needling to a few of my current acupuncture patients. They are responding great to the deeper needling technique…especially one of my hip patients. She is doing fantastic and attributes it to the dry needling, even though we had been doing acupuncture before. Thanks, Dr. Hanson!”
Jennifer J. Panchur, D.C., FIAMA