Comprehensive Dry Needling Courses
by Dr. Mark Hanson
3 Comprehensive Days, Totally Hands On
Dry Needling is a form of treatment to treat the muscles of the body which demonstrate pain, knotting or nodules. Dry Needling utilizes filiform needles to stimulate the muscle tissue, connective tissues to reduce muscle spasm, trigger points in the various tissues and assist in increasing movement within a specific joint. Dry Needling is performed by Chiropractors, Physical Therapists and other health care providers.
WHY THIS TRAINING IS SPECIAL
- This is a hands-on course. Needling techniques will be demonstrated, and Doctors will apply the techniques with other seminar attendees.
- Everyone will be ready to treat patients on Monday morning.
- Needle & non-needle techniques will be applied throughout the course.
WHAT IS IT?
- Dry Needling or Myofascial trigger point needling is a form of treatment to treat the muscles of the body which demonstrate pain, knotting or nodules.
- Dry Needling is effective for IT band pain as well as tendon insertion dysfunction to reduce local pain and increase the patients range of motion.
- Introduction to Dry Needling
- Safety guide-lines for needling
- Ethics in the treatment of Dry Needling
- Superficial Dry Needling Techniques
- Deep Dry Needling
- Anatomy of the individual & groups of muscles
- Clinical u0026amp; Physical Examination of Myofascial Pain Syndromes
- Myofascial Syndromes of the Thoracic region
- Myofascial Syndromes of the Lumbosacral u0026amp; Gluteal region
- Myofascial Syndromes of the Upper Extremity
- Myofascial Syndromes of the Lower Extremity
- Electrical stimulation of the needle & the different devices
- Cupping & Gua Sha techniques in the treatment of Myofascial Syndromes
Register early for Dry Needling courses and receive early bird discounts of up to $200.