- History of Scalp Acupuncture
- Location of the points & zones for Scalp Acupuncture
- Needling techniques
- Conditions treated with Scalp Acupuncture
Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture
- History of Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture
- Points on the face for face lifting
- Points of the meridians for face lifting
- Techniques for the treatment protocols for Facial Rejuvenation
Basic Overview of Allergy Techniques
Allergies are a very common health condition in todays toxic environment. This course will explore the causes, what Chinese Medicine can address and treatment protocols.
Clinical Asian Medicine
This course is an intense review of treatment involving all areas of the body. It is designed for practitioners that are already performing Acupuncture in their clinics. It is a great review with treatment strategies for the busy practice which involves specific basic points, additional points, auricular points & other non-needle procedures specific per condition.
- Spinal related conditions
- Upper & lower extremities conditions
- Common colds / Cough / Allergies & other nasal conditions
- Conditions related to the Digestion
- Conditions related Urinary Disorders
- Insomnia / Anxiety / Depression / other emotional conditions
- Female & Male conditions
Teaching methods will primarily be lecture with applications and video presentations on the different techniques that are utilized, practical demonstrations and appropriate practicing of all of the procedures depending on the particular weekend.
25.0 Total Hours – License renewal credit through Parker University & Pace approved
Friday: 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Saturday: 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Sunday: 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Location: Comfort Suites East Broad at 270
Address: 70 Chris Perry Ln, Columbus, OH 43213
Telephone: (614) 364-4362
Pricing and Registration (All 3 Days – register by clicking on register button below)
|Prepaid more that 14 days in advance of class date||$675.00||Save $110.00|
|Prepaid less than 14 days in advance of class date||$725.00||Save $60.00|
|At the Door||$785.00|
Bookings are closed for this event.