Treatment of Heart Related Conditions with Chinese Medicine – November 12, 13 & 14, 2021
Seminar is to strengthen your ability to understand the
principles of Chinese Medicine.
Outline of Program
• Advanced auricular treatment methods.
• Exploring the Heart/Small Intestine Zang Fu channels & the relationship with each other & others Zang Fu organs.
• Treatment protocols for all conditions related to the Heart (Western & Eastern) such as: Chest pains, Palpitations, Insomnia, Depression, Chest Pains & Other Mental disorders related to the Heart.
• Treatment protocols for other conditions such as: Edema, fainting, fever, spontaneous sweating, other sweating disorders & fatigue.
• Herbal formulas relating to all Heart conditions.
This seminar is co-sponsored by Parker University.
Seminar counts towards the 200 Hour Acupuncture program.