- This event has passed.
Advanced Acupuncture 200 Hours – Diplomate Program
Advanced Acupuncture Program / 2nd 100 Hours
Co-sponsored by Parker University
Outline for 2nd 100 Hours Acupuncture Program
Module III – [March 19, 20 & 21, 2021]
- Advanced auricular treatment methods.
- Exploring the Heart / Small Intestine Zang Fu channels & the relationship with each other & others Zang Fu organs.
- Treatment protocols for all conditions related to the Heart (Western & Eastern) such as: Chest pains, Palpitations, Insomnia, Depression, Chest Pains & Other Mental disorders related to the Heart.
- Treatment protocols for other conditions such as: Edema, fainting, fever, spontaneous sweating, other sweating disorders & fatigue.
- Herbal formulas relating to all Heart conditions.
Module IV – [April 16, 17 & 18, 2021] – Continuing Education Credit
- Exploring the Kidney / Bladder Zang Fu channels & the relationship with each other & other Zang Fu organs.
- Treatment protocols for all conditions related to the Kidney/Bladder such as: Urinary disorders (Painful Urination, Cloudy Urination, Difficult Urination & Frequent Urination), Tinnitus, Deafness & & Impotence.
- Herbal formulas relating to all Kidney/Bladder conditions.
- Exploring the Liver / Gallbladder Zang Fu channels & the relationship with each other & other Zang Fu organs.
- Treatment protocols for all conditions related to the Liver/Gallbladder such as: Dizziness, Vertigo, Jaundice, Tremors, When Stroke, Epilepsy and other issues related to the Liver/Gallbladder in Chinese medicine.
- Herbal formulas related to all Liver/Gallbladder conditions.
Discussion, demonstration & practice of various Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine techniques.
Testing is performed for each Module & a Final written examination (Open Book).
Pricing and Registration per Module
Friday: 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
Sunday: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Each weekend equates to 25.0 hours